If you are looking to start an online store for your business with WordPress, then you’ll need a WordPress E-Commerce theme. In today’s world people mostly prefers online shopping instead of going market and shops because its quite very easy, anyone can buy anything with a click of mouse and also you have the variety on different products.
Please Note : This website is all about wordpress tutorials, guides, themes and hacks. Therefore, if you need a more complex and sophisticated ecommerce platform, then you should choose Magento, Oscommerce, Prestashop or other similar tools. WordPress eCommerce Frameworks are best for small businesses with less numbers of Products in your catalog and best suited for digital products also.
Best WordPress based eCommerce Frameworks
This is popular and one of the most reliable shopping cart solution available for WordPress and its free. It is loaded with lot of features. You can make E-commerce website in your own way by installing it. The service support is also powerful which is 24×7. Transform your WordPress website into a E-commerce store. So, just choose this platform to make your website cool and effective.
Cart66 is a plugin that offers all of the E-commerce functionality where features are in ton. Sell digital products and physical products with cart66. It is simple to use yet powerful E-commerce plugin for WordPress. There are lot of themes available in Cart66.
Jigoshop- The complete E-commerce solution. It is well established platform for the E-commerce, it provides you more functionality options, easy customization and many more and it is optimized for the search engines, PCI DSS compliant. Jigoshop has a large amount of premium themes for sale on its website and its available for WordPress.org only. So, this one is also a good option for E-commerce platform.
Also Read this one: Useful 2015 Plugins For your WordPress Website
Shopp is a professional, high performance E-commerce development plugin for WordPress where you can manage lots of things. If you want to create a E-commerce site then this option is also for you, easy to implement, well customized designed and many more. Shopp was introduced in 2008 as a premium plugin by the team at Ingenesis limited with 15 years of experience in the E-commerce sector.
5. WP E-commerce
WP E-commerce which is also known as “Getshopped.org” is also popular and E-commerce solution for WordPress. It is reloaded with stand-out features like its ability to work with WordPress multisite “out of the box”. The core version of WP E-commerce plugin is available as a free download and additional features can be purchased as premium extensions.
According to me, I recommend you to choose WooCommerce, Jigoshop, which is best in my opinion and also works for the newbies, easy to customize.
Related Useful TIPS
1. There are plenty of WordPress eCommerce Framework in form of themes and plugins. If you are starting for the first time, then choose WooCommerce to sell your products right from your wordpress blog easily.
2. Check out the huge list of alternative WordPress E-commerce Themes :-
- WineStore– Responsive WooCommerce Theme
- Bistro Store– WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Crazy Diamond– E-commerce & Corporate Theme
- Flatize– Fashion E-commerce WordPress Theme
- Soffa– Furniture and Business Theme
- Papirus– Ultimate WordPres Book Store
- UberStore– Next Level Multi Purpose Theme
- Glammy– Ecommerce Premium Theme
- Fashion– WooCommerce Responsive WordPress Theme
- Regency– Beautiful & Modern E-commerce Theme
- MediaCenter– Electronic Store WooCommerce Theme
- Tyrion– Flexible Parallax E-commerce Theme
3. E-commerce is currently a $220 billion industry, growing at almost 20 percent per year according to the SocialTimes. Therefore, selling physical products through your blog can be a big boom for your business. And the best part is you can start small and no need to invest a lot of money into it.
4. Woo-Commerce is a plugin based framework developed by WooThemes, but the reason why we consider it as a theme framework is because of its ability to integrate with the woo-commerce themes and the extra plugins as different modules to use them altogether.
Do let us know what do you think about it in the comments section > :)