Making a link on other website is very easy now a days, but its on you how you create links for your website or blog. Many People specially beginners face many problems while making a link, usually beginners remain confuse in Nofollow and Dofollow links, Inbound and Outbound links and many more. To achieve high search engine rankings and building an Authority website, you need to get lots of incoming links pointing to your websites from other websites and blog.
In this Post I’d help you and sort out your queries related to Inbound links and Outbound links, so lets begin with the introduction of Inbound and Outbound links.
What are Inbound Links?
Inbound links are any links that point to your business website from other sites or This is a link to your website that resides on another website. Inbound links should always be high if you compare to Outbound links. Sometimes you may do link exchange to receive Inbound Links but now a days such exchanging is no more effective.
Example of Inbound Links:
Suppose its about the learning WordPress, then the other website will mention, If you want to Learn WordPress then go to Blogfruit.com which is called a Inbound links because by clicking on that link you will be redirected to Blogfruit.com.
Also Know about: “What is a Sitemap, and How to use it ?“
What are Outbound Links ?
Outbound links are the links pointing to other websites from your websites and you have more control over this link. It is basically for the users and help to provide more information for your website visitors. Many people says it is against the SEO rules and search engine can penalize for this but this is wrong Google doesn’t penalize you, Suppose If I put a link to Google inside my post so that Google can penalize me? absolutely not but the thing you only have to keep in mind is If you put a outbound link in your post then make sure they are pointing to relevant, original, and informative content. Too much links might be spammy if they are not relevant to the content you are creating.
If you want to share information from other website then you should give a link of another website which is called a Outbound link.
Likewise, for Searching go to Google.com, it is an example of Outbound link. Transferring users through your website to another one.
How to Create Inbound and Outbound Links?
There are several methods to create Inbound and Outbound links, first we will discuss about Inbound links and am well confident this methods & techniques would help you and also improve your search ranking. Follow such tips and create easily Inbound links for your website or blog.
How to Create Inbound Links:
1. Directories Submission: This is a cool method for creating links and these links are often termed as back links, by searching directories list and creating a link of your website is very easy. Just Google “Free Directories Site list” and it shows many directories, just create and submit it. These are some famous directories DMOZ, JoeAnt, Family friendly sites and many more.
2. Publish Press Release: Sites like npr.org, betanews.com, free press release.com and many more are very helpful for creating a press release which gives you a lot of advantages and choosing right sites is on your hand just check alexa rank and Google PR while creating publish press release.
3. Comments on Other Blogs/Website: It is the best part of Inbound links, and it very easy to comment on other blogs or website, the work you only have to do is just find a good relevant sites which has a good PR and alexa, and try to comment in very polite way otherwise you’ll treat like a threat(Spam).
4. Become a Guest Blogger: Guest Blogging is a marketing strategy that helps to both improve search engine positioning and establish your credibility within your niche. It is very easy to find a guest blogging sites, simply Google a “Guest Blogger sites” and you found a many sites, just click on it and register yourself.
5. Share Links on Social Media: It is part of SEO tactics and tips where you can search social networking sites with a good PR and alexa rank, and register yourself by adding a link of your website, it is very easy to access, the famous sites for sharing links are Facebook, Twitter,Google+,Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Linkedin and many more.
6. Get Link from .edu and .gov Website: This technique must be adopted by every blogger in the era of blogging but in this case the problem occurs in one part only that how could we find .edu and .gov sites? but the answer is here, simply go to Google and write “site:.gov inurl : blog” and “site:.edu inurl : blog”. It is a good to get links from the education and government sites which matters a lot in inbound links.
7. Create YouTube Videos that link back to your website: You must all know this point, creating a videos is very simple task and uploading a video on YouTube is like a tying a shoelace. Both are easy, the only thing you have to do is add a video and write your website in the specific field. This is a lenient method for creating a back links which has a lots of advantages.
How to Create Outbound Links:
Note: In my case I have taken a example of Google to make it easy for you.
Step:1 If you want to know how to create Outbound links then please check the picture below.
Step:2 By clicking on that link, You will be redirected to Google which is shown below.
It is not more effective to create Outbound links, just use this only if you need otherwise leave it. The benefit of using Outbound Links is only to navigate the user and it is not helpful for improving rank of website or blog in search engines.
What is Difference Between Internal and Inbound links?
The major differences between the internal and inbound links which both are valuable part of strategy. These are both essential links to have on your websites, however they are different and its important to know about them. The inbound links are links that come from other websites into your website these are known by the Google referral.
Each referral you get Google counts as a point in a favor of your website. The practice of acquiring these types of links is known as link building and talking about the Internal links are links from the content on your websites internal pages. They are links on one page of a website that point to a different page of the same website. Lets discuss about the internal links in short form:
Internal Links: An internal links is a hyperlink that when selected directs you to a new page or area of same website or domain is known as internal links. It is part of inbound links which are written using the anchor text.
For example: Suppose we link “Create Sitemap” when you click on this link it went to another post but of same website. This mean the Create Sitemap is an internal link.
Should I use rel=”nofollow” on internal links to a login page? By Matt Cutts:
What is Difference Between External and Outbound links?
The external link is that link which is to another website from our website and it is also known as outbound link and outgoing link. Outbound links are the links on your pages that references pages on a site other than your own.
Outbound links can have a positive or negative effect on your rankings depending on the site you are linking to and also to some extent oh how they are implemented on your site but take a look of external links also, which is similar like a outbound links.
External Links: An external links is a hyperlink that directs you to a new website is well known as external links.
For example: Suppose we link “WordPress” then it went to another website from your website which means a external link.
How does Google treat sites where all external links are no-follow? By Matt Cutts:
Now this post comes to an end, if you feel any problem or want to convey more details regarding on Inbound link and Outbound link, then don’t hesitate to comment below.
“Outbound marketing is the opposite of inbound marketing, where the customers find you, mostly through various paid and natural search engine marketing efforts.”
Tools for Tracking Inbound Links:
- SEOmoz Linkscape
- Buzzstream Link Building
- Majestic SEO
- Raven SEO Tools
- Solo SEO Link Building Tool
- Yahoo Site Explorer
- Page Inlink Analyzer
- Hubspot Website Grader
- Link Diagnosis
- Web Ceo Tools
You can also Analyze your website Internal and External Links- click here