Themes are generally awesome when you find of your choice, and finding themes according to the niche is the difficult task, and really it helps your site to become more beautiful and eye-catchy. Themes which are the main part of the website, and owning a beautiful theme is every person’s choice, If you are on the right palace then scratching themes for particular niche is not a bad idea, I think you must have read our first part theme collection, if not then have a look here.
This is the second part collection of the freelancing website themes which are also beautiful and worth it. You can choose according to your needs, Here’re the 10 more themes for Freelancing Websites.
So, have a look on more themes.. 😎
1. Heroic- Creative + Modern WordPress Theme
The Heroic theme is so creative, modern, responsive WordPress theme that actually helps you for creating freelancer websites, The theme comes complete with the latest responsive sliders, declarative on-scroll CSS3 Animations to capture your audience’s attention, a working AJAX contact form with a unique overlay effect, a pricing table and concise call to action sections to generate sign ups. The price of this theme is $44.
Features of Heroic:
1. Flat & modern mobile-first design
2. Isotope Portfolio Filtering
3. One Page Navigation
4. Declarative on-scroll CSS3 Animations
5. Three layouts: Carousel, Video, Agency/Freelancer
2. Logic- Minimal Multiconcept Portfolio WP Theme
The Logic which is 100% fully responsive and well designed with the exciting features, the Retina-ready graphics and icons will make you wonderful, With this theme you can start the multiple concepts of portfolio for every creative person, freelancers, photographers, models, agency and more. The $49 is a good deal to boom your business.
Features of the Logic:
1. Help documentation
2. jQuery enhanced
3. Cross-browser compatibility
4. 5 Star Support
5. Infinite Homepage Layouts
3. Mirage – Portfolio for Freelancers & Agencies
Mirage is Portfolio for Freelancers & Agencies WordPress Theme, you can use this theme for Small Business, Agency or Portfolio website, and this theme cost $49, where you get the multi facilities. The One-page style/ Multi-page style, highlight color, Documentation File, makes it perfect.
Features of the Mirage:
1. Pop-up shortcodes plugin
2. Page Builder drag and drop
3. 400+ Font Awesome
4. Demo-XML included
5. Parallax Background for content
4. Weald – Flat Responsive Portfolio WordPress theme
Weald is a Powerful, Responsive WordPress Theme, which looks so beautiful. There is Unlimited color schemes, 250+ icons using Entypo, Retina ready and much more function integrated in the theme and you can also update your theme from the WordPress admin.
Features of the Weald:
1. Fully responsive
2. Easy-to-use single-page layout (everything works automatically based on the main navigation)
3. Unlimited color schemes
4. Portfolio with multiple categories
5. Price of the theme is $44
5. Kancing – Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Kancing is the best multipurpose WordPress theme for any small business websites like online boutique selling apparel/clothing stuff (with WooCommerce support), freelancer showcasing his portfolio or company offers services. This theme is really impressive and you can also customize it own. The price of Kancing is $59.
Features of the Kancing:
1. Backup Option
2. 12 Custom widgets + 1 widget Event
3. Support 9 post format and responsive
4. Child Theme Support
5. Dummy Data Available (including post, product, and form template)
6. Slant – Onepage Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
The Slant is lovely one-page parallax WordPress theme built using bootstrap3, framework. It’s suitable for portfolio sites, creative agencies, freelancers and more. This theme gives you the tremendous features and facilities to the customer. This theme Built-in powerful admin panel supports 475+ Font awesome icons, 600+ google web fonts.
Features of the Slant:
1. Redux Framework
2. Full Online Documentation included
3. Free Images for starting purpose
4. Revolution Slider Premium Plugin Included
5. Classic and Masonry Blog Layout
7. ALIVE – Responsive WordPress Portfolio Theme
ALIVE Responsive WordPress Portfolio Theme is a new portfolio concept for creative agencies and freelancers such as graphic designers, illustrators, photographers or any kind of creative. This theme is really beautiful and comes with so many features.
Features of the ALIVE:
1. Drag & Drop Page Builder
3. CSS animations
4. Easy to Customize
5 . Visual Composer Premium
8. Gold – WooCommerce One Page Multi-Purpose Theme
Gold is a powerful, enchanting, easy-to-use and creatively designed theme. It is very flexible, easily customizable and would be perfect for all corporate, agency, freelancer or small business websites. It is so beautiful and responsive. The price of the theme is $54.
Features of the Gold:
1. Modern jQuery
2. CSS3 techniques
3. Texture for Boxed, Framed, and Rounded Layout
4. Font, Color and Texture Changer
5. Font Icon and Font Gold
9. Match Theme- Modern and Clean WordPress Theme
The match is a modern and clean wedding WordPress theme. It is specially designed for wedding websites, Freelancer, and blogs. Some of the major features of Match are the responsive layout, post formats. This theme is really good and not much costly.
Features of the Match:
1. Custom menu
2. Sticky posts and custom background
3. Responsive theme
4. Modern and Clean
5. Easy to Customize
10. Openstrap-The Beautiful WordPress Theme
Openstrap is the beautiful and responsive WordPress theme which would be perfect for the business, Corporate, Freelancer websites. It provides 4 beautiful color schemes to choose from. Use any color theme that is suitable to your need.
Features of the Openstrap:
1. Four Color Styles
2. 6 Different Layouts for Posts and Pages
3. 11 Widget Areas
4. 3 Strategic Menu Locations
5. Customizations and Sticky Posts
So, this is it..!!
Choose the theme of your choice and start making the freelance website, if you want to give your suggestion, then don’t hesitate to tell us via comment. We love to hear from you..:)