Want to contribute an article to the our Fantastic Blog? If you are regular avid reader of our blog, then you are aware of the quality standards of our Post and our writing style. Webliska is an inspirational blog covering multiple topics like WordPress, SEO and Marketing. So, if you would like to share any interesting topic worth reading for our visitors, while benefitting you and your Profile. Then you are welcome and came to the right place.
Before you submit a guest post here, read this guidelines post to ensure your post get approved.
Blogfruit.com Rebranded to WebLiska.com
Previously, our website is named as Blogfruit.com but now is re-branded into WebLiska Technologies with IT Software Development and Web Development Services Company.
Webliska.com is the ultimate community of Professional Bloggers with thousands of subscribers and growing. We at Webliska have a aim to be the best Blogging Website for Tutorials. Therefore, we invite all Fellow bloggers, Webmasters, Internet Marketers and SEO Experts to write and Share Content that adds value to your Profile and showcase your talents in front of our wide audience as well as benefit to our Users.
We are online since 2012 and we are one of the fastest growing blog in blogging, WordPress, SEO and online marketing niche.
Webliska Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Head over to the homepage and check what we publish here and what do we accept as Guest Blogging on our website.
(WORDPRESS, SEO and MARKETING) . However, its not limited to these three topics, if you have an extra-ordinary idea or want to submit a great piece of content that will be suitable and beneficial to our Audience. Then also you are most welcome.
- Don’t submit same article to anywhere else and the article should be 100% written and original and should not be some else’s research and work.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Shouter community.
- Always search for the Topic in our website first to look for , if it is already written in our website or not.
- Minimum 800 Words Article, below this minimum word count, won’t be accepted in our website.
- Don’t spam us sending emails regularly one after another for More and more Guest Posts. From one Author, we will only accept two Guest Posts per Month – Original and Well Written.
Author or Guest Blogger Benefits for Submitting Content
What you will get, when you contribute to Webliska.com as a Guest Blogger.
- Credit: Since it will be your research and work, therefore we would like to Award you as an Author with Credit to Showcase your Website homepage and You as a Contributing Author on this website. Don’t send us email for backlinks , if its your primary goal, then you never gonna get it. We respect your Work, and we will feature you and your website but don’t be realistic too much about getting backlinks with your Anchor Texts. Not only it is banned by Google, but also we hate it.
- Image and Information Sources : Please refer to original documentatin and reference sources, if used up any. If we found it copied or copyrighted work, then you will get your account disabled and you are no longer be able to contribute to this blog.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Webliska. Also by submitting a post to Webliska.com, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to Contribute your post at Webliska?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article directly from the dashboard. You can head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your article.
( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained).
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending an eMail to : rahulgupta